- Ten Things You May Encounter on a Trekker Walk
- Jennifer, Me and Keara Makes Three
- Reflections and RICE
- Thistles and Thoughts
- Jumping Jack Roseisle Jellyfish
- It’s Good for the Sole
- A Trip Down Memory Lane
- The Whole Six Harbours, Seals and All
- Just Around the Corner
- So What Happens Now?
- Sahara: Epi(b)logue
- Sahara: The Final Steps..
Category Archives: The Dava Way
This Easter sees me finally handover my fundraising to two charities. I will have raised in excess of £4000 including Gift Aid, with over £2500 going to Moray Women’sAid and the rest to WaterAid. After a year of walking well over … Continue reading
After a period of relatively little walking (practically none of any real distance since Feshiebridge last December) the opportunity came for a few of us to go for one final “long walk” before we head off to the Sahara in … Continue reading